Sunday, November 15, 2009

Where would i buy a greek name day card in London?

Basically my boyfriend is greek and im not, and i wanna show that im interested and that i accept his culture... so i wanna acknowledge his name day... but i have no clue where i would buy a card and i have no idea of what to get him present-wise...





any1 got suggestions...?

Where would i buy a greek name day card in London?
hi!


i am greek also


my name is angie


well i grew up speaking greek basically as my first language, went to the greek orthidox church 3 times a week, and well ya you get the point. anyways....


the gifts that i always got while growing up is greek cookies. they are sooo good :) but if you need to get him a present, get him khakis :) that is what my cousin toghelo's girlfreind got him, it reminded him of the warm summers in greece. it really does work! and my brothers name is day, although im not sure your saying thats your boyfreinds name. but day is what my brothers name means in greek.


dont get him a card. in greece cards dont even exist. and they are offensive in greek orthidox





hope i helped!
Reply:Hi there,


My name is Angela and I own for a new Company called GreekNameDay.com. Please vist the website to see many name day cards for you to choose from. We also provide other Greek greeting cards such as Birthday cards, Easter Cards and many more.


Enjoy!


regards


Angela


x Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment