Friday, November 20, 2009

Armenians: Would you find it weird if you met a full Armenian girl with a very Greek name, such as Athena?

OF COURSE NOT!





Greeks and Armenians are like brothers


and we have had a very good history with eachother


so its not at all weird for you to have a Greek name.





I have an Armenian friend named Agapi


so its all good ;)

Armenians: Would you find it weird if you met a full Armenian girl with a very Greek name, such as Athena?
No, why would I? This is AMERICA. The definition of our country is that we have every culture, every religion.





Personally, I'd think it was super-sweet to be named Athena and I'd totally be jealous...
Reply:No. I actually think it's cool. Athena is a great name. I'd be excited to meet a girl with that name, no matter what ethnicity she is.


No comments:

Post a Comment