Friday, November 20, 2009

What is the roman name for the Greek God [or nymph?] Echo?

I am doing a report on the greek goddess Echo. I need to know the roman name for her and can't seem to find it anywhere.





If you happen to know, or find out thank you so much!





10 points to best answer[:

What is the roman name for the Greek God [or nymph?] Echo?
Echo is the Roman name. It was transliterated (when you replace the greek sounds with their equivalent latin letters) from the Greek 峒ㄏ囅? It's similar to how the Greek and Latin words for Apollo are the same, just that the Greek is spelled using the Greek alphabet. Sometimes the Romans didn't have original equivalents, so they just used the Greek name.





Hope this helps
Reply:ok hi! um I looked it up and her roman name I think is Ekho. look it up on google. so ya I hooe that is it

daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment