Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Need to know how to spell greek last name of "regasopolis"?

I need to know how to spell the greek last name of regasopolis correctly. Also does anyone know of anyone with this last name?? Thanks so much! I am trying to find my biological father and this is about all I have. He does not know I exist, and now that I am grown with my own family, I can handle the rejection if thats the way it goes!

Need to know how to spell greek last name of "regasopolis"?
Well, the way you have spelt it will lead to great misunderstanding, even by Greeks. If your sources are correct, then this last name is most likely to end in -(o)poulos (distinctive, probably shows origin from the area of Peloponnese). As for the first part, regas-.., I can't think of anything (written either as rege or rega or raige... etc). Possible variants are Regopoulos, Rigopoulos or Rogkopoulos, Rogopoulos ...
Reply:hi metalmom it is spelled the same way you just spelled it%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Regasopolis%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;


No comments:

Post a Comment